Find your type!
- your shoulders, hips and bust are around the same size
- You have little or no waist definition
- Your waist measures from 1″ to 8″ smaller than the bust
- If you gain weight, typically, the pounds would distribute evenly throughout your body frame
- Shoulders are noticeably wider than your hip-line
- You may have strong-looking shoulders
- Your body figure may project a sporty and athletic physique
- Great legs often come with this body shape
- Your hips look straight given your shoulders being broad
- You have little to no waist definition
- Your hips and shoulders have about the same width.
- You have round and sloping shoulders.
- You have a well-defined waistline.
- Did we mention cleavage?
- You buttocks are rather round.
- Your lower hips are wider than your high hips.
- Your thighs are full but narrower than the lower hips.
- Hourglass body shapes gain weight through the hips and above the waist.
- Your hips are wider than your shoulders.
- You have round, sloping shoulders.
- You have a well-defined waistline (and might even have killer abs).
- Your buttocks and thighs are full and round.
- Pear body shapes gain weight on their thighs.
- Hips and shoulders have the same width; waistline has the same width or is wider.
- You gain weight mainly around the waist, at least in proportion to the other parts of your body.
- You probably have slender lower legs and arms.
- Your high hip is wider than your lower hip.
- Your bust and/or midriff are larger than your hips.
- You might be short-waisted.
- Your thighs or hips are probably the narrowest part of your body.