Would you like to have a t-shirt like on the picture? You’ll need a shirt, a pair of scissors, some machine washable glue, measuring tape, and about 10 minutes of your time. Now just follow the tutorial step by step.
1. Cut a 2.5 inch slit from the top of the shoulder down toward the armpit on both the front and the back of the sleeve. It’s important that you are cutting outside of the seam. (This means your total slit length will be 5 inches.) Once you’ve finished that, there’s a possibility that the shoulder seam might hang outside the shirt, like it is in the picture. To avoid this, you should cut the unsightly seam off of the shirt in the area where it was visible. Repeat this process also on the other sleeve.
2. Carefully cut off the very bottom of the shirt, below the seam stitching. Save this strip of fabric for step 3. You’ll be using it to make the centre of the bow.
3. The strip of fabric from step 2 will be folded in half. Unfold it and cut out two 2.5 inch strips.
4. Use your fingers to pinch the centre of one of the sleeves.
5. Wrap one of the strips from step 3 around the sleeve where you pinched it. Put a dab of glue on the end of the strip, there you can see a star in the picture.
6. Fold the other end of the strip over the glue so that the strip becomes a circular band around the sleeve. Pinch it tightly between your fingers to make sure that the glue is secure. Repeat steps 3 through 6 on the other sleeve. Before you trying on your new shirt, let the glue drying!