As Donatella enlisted a line-up of the world’s most in-demand models to showcase her tribute collection for her brother, Gianni (20 years after his tragic death). The original supermodels Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell, Helena Christensen, Cindy Crawford and Carla Bruni who were synonymous with the fashion house during his celebrated reign, emerged to close the show.
Selena Gomez announced on Instagram that she is officially a Puma partner. She is also the face of Louis Vuitton and Coach.
“Being part of the PUMA family is very exciting for me,” Selena said in a press release. “PUMA has changed the game when it comes to the mash-up of athletic wear and fashion. It’s amazing to see this influence on style and culture and I’m excited to be a part of it. I am hoping that we can create something special together. We already have some really cool projects in the works.”
Make your own beaded t-shirt like the one on the picture. All you need is a t-shirt, a scissors, a needle, some pearls/beads and cotton. You can use embellishment of your choice.
Follow the simple steps:
- Cut off the upper part of the shirt
- Thread the needle.
- Thread the pearls/beads around the shirt
And that’s it!
This is a another easy DIY without using the sewing machine and perfect to pimp up your old shirts.
Celebrities like Jessica Simpson, Katy Perry, Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Hudson have the same body shape – the apple body shape.
Typical characteristics are:
- broad shoulders
- fullness around the middle, less defined waist
- narrow hips
- average to big bust
- good legs
- the ratio of bust:waist:hips is 4:4:3
- opt for structured pieces as they will add definition and hide the extra weight
- Elongate the torso, draw attention to the legs and create the illusion of a waist
- V and wide necklines
- Empire cut tops and dresses
- Knee length A-line skirts
- Wrap dress with A-line or slightly flared bottom
- Boot cut and straight leg jeans and pants
- statement necklace and dangly earrings
- High-waisted pants and skirts
- Heaving detailing or embellishment around the waist
- Shapeless and boxy clotthes
- Tiered, gathered and ruffle skirts
- Shoulder bags
Credit: http://womenpla.net/choose-perfect-clothes-your-body-shape/ https://www.pinterest.co.uk/explore/apple-shape-outfits/?lp=true https://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz=1C1AVUA_enGB736GB740&biw=1366&bih=662&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=angelina+jolie+skirt&oq=angelina+jolie+skirt&gs_l=psy-ab.3…1113.3410.0.4047.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0….0…1.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0….0.pDdWDu7Avjg#imgrc=ZuOXmhT8LxXLkM: http://www.coveralia.com/fotos/jessica-simpson25036.php https://anythingchrisbrown.wordpress.com/category/jennifer-hudson/
The 69th Primetime Emmy Awards took place in Los Angeles. Here are some of the best dressed celebs at the Emmys. Which is yours?
Millie Bobby Brown, Laverne Cox, Jessica Biel, Priyanka Chopra, Zoe Kravitz, Halston Sage, Padma Lakshmi and Anna Chlumsky. I love the pink silver dress worn by Jessica Biel (on the top right) it’s perfection.
Off-the-shoulder tops are just very popular. Stars like Gigi Hadid wear it. Do you want to create your own off-the-shoulder top?
All you need is a shirt, a scissors, a sewing machine and a elastic strap
Here are the steps:
- cut off the upper part of the shirt
- Fold the upper part around and sew it so tight that the elastic strap has enough space
- gauge the elastic strap appropriate
- thread the rubber band through in it
And that’s it!
Celebrities like Beyonce, Scarlett Johansson, Nicki Minaj have the same body shape – the hourglass body shape.
Typical characteristics are:
- Ideal body type by many women.
- The bust and hip are approximately the same size
- The waist is narrow
- Your bust and hips are well balanced
- you have a beautifully defined waist
- Your have gently rounded shoulders that align nicely with your hips
- Your waist is obvious and gracefully curves out to your hips
- You most likely have a rounded bottom and beautiful side as well as front profile
- Your upper body is proportionate in length to your legs which are shapely
- From top to bottom, you are a picture of harmony and balance
- look for styles and fabrics that reduce bulk and prevent boxiness
- Also look for pieces that draw attention to your narrow waist
- Wear low, slimming necklines
- Wear dark colors and vertical stripes if you want to downplay your curves
- Wear tops that extend below your hipbone to further slim you down
- Avoid volume-enhancing details
- Avoid bottoms with too many details at the hip
- Avoid skirts with open pleates
- Watch that the sleeves around the arms don’t cut in
Credit: http://www.wikihow.com/Dress-if-You%27ve-Got-an-Hourglass-Figure http://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/features/g6376/best-celebrity-hourglass-bodies/?slide=