£57 – nordstrom.com
£20 – gamiss.com
£415 – thewebster.us
£99 – nordstrom.com
£865 – tessabit.com
£150 – ebags.com
£34 – solesociety.com
Find your type!
- your shoulders, hips and bust are around the same size
- You have little or no waist definition
- Your waist measures from 1″ to 8″ smaller than the bust
- If you gain weight, typically, the pounds would distribute evenly throughout your body frame
- Shoulders are noticeably wider than your hip-line
- You may have strong-looking shoulders
- Your body figure may project a sporty and athletic physique
- Great legs often come with this body shape
- Your hips look straight given your shoulders being broad
- You have little to no waist definition
- Your hips and shoulders have about the same width.
- You have round and sloping shoulders.
- You have a well-defined waistline.
- Did we mention cleavage?
- You buttocks are rather round.
- Your lower hips are wider than your high hips.
- Your thighs are full but narrower than the lower hips.
- Hourglass body shapes gain weight through the hips and above the waist.
- Your hips are wider than your shoulders.
- You have round, sloping shoulders.
- You have a well-defined waistline (and might even have killer abs).
- Your buttocks and thighs are full and round.
- Pear body shapes gain weight on their thighs.
- Hips and shoulders have the same width; waistline has the same width or is wider.
- You gain weight mainly around the waist, at least in proportion to the other parts of your body.
- You probably have slender lower legs and arms.
- Your high hip is wider than your lower hip.
- Your bust and/or midriff are larger than your hips.
- You might be short-waisted.
- Your thighs or hips are probably the narrowest part of your body.
£375 – mansurgavriel.com
£38 – llbean.com
£795 – farfetch.com
£995 – louisvuitton.com
£1,345 – authenticwatches.com
£4,550 – 1stdibs.com
£210 – toryburch.com
£34 – solesociety.com
You’re a big Chucks- Fan? Than you’ll be happy about this information: the designer J.W. Anderson does a cooperation with converse. From the beginning of demceber you can buy the new converse collection.
It’ll be colorful and the classic chuck will be transformed.
£21 – missselfridge.com
£1,100 – modaoperandi.com
£875 – orchardmile.com
£7.57 – nordstromrack.com
£10,110 – prestigetime.com
£19 – blingjewelry.com
£38 – beautyplussalon.com
£23 – ry.com.au