Celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, Khloe Kardashian and a lot of others are classic pear shaped women. If you want to find out if you’re also a pear shaped women, than check out if you have:
- large hips/ well-defined waste
- tiny bust
- rounded bottom
- lower body wider than your upper body
The styling- key: add volume to upper body for creating the balance between upper and lower body.
- wear a pushup bra
- high-waisted skirts and pants
- A-line dresses and skirts
- scarf and neckless (or something like Kim in the picture)
- tops which make your shoulder look wider
- peep-toes (lengthen your figure)
- skinny Jeans/ Low- waisted Jeans and skirts
- baggy tops and tunics
- shapeless tops
- low- cut boots
This year Dolce & Gabanna’s Christmas Market comes to London.
Dolce and Gabanna love Christmas – it’s a special time for them. To share this special time with others they have decided to open a D&G Christmas Market from 2nd of November to the 28th of December in “Harrods” a popular London shopping center.
The market will be decorated in italian Style and there will be lots of exclusive pieces only designed for the Christmas market. Get your special exclusive D&G presents. You can find toys, perfume, jewelry, shoes and bags in the Harrods market this year.
Let yourself be enchanted of the magic by Dolce & Gabanna and the magic of the Christmas Time.
All you need is a long shirt.
Here are the steps:
- Dress the shirt on like on the picture
- Take the sleeves
- Tie it up in a knot as shown
- Make another knot on your back