If you have a pear shaped body your hips are larger than your bust, you have a nicely defined waist and you first gain weight in your bottom and legs flowed by your tummy and upper body.
Your waist is your best asset so don’t be afraid to show it off!
- Dresses with nipped or fitted waists.
- Off the shoulder, boat-neck tops, wide V or U necks.
- Embellishments around the bust and shoulders.
- Bright colors.
- Wear wrap shirts that emphasize your small waist with full or structured shoulders.
- Lightly gathered skirts that skim your body without adding volume.
- Narrowing leg, pleats or creases in your leg line, wide or flared leg lines.
- Details, patterns, pockets on your thigh and hip area and belts on your hips.
- Flared or ruffled sleeve lines.
- Straight skirts and mini skirts.
- Bags that sit on your hips.
- Dropped waistlines.
- Sloping or narrow shoulder lines.