These tips will help get you through the night stress-free, so you can have a great time without worrying about anything about your appearance.
- 3 months before you should find your dress, start looking at prom hairstyles or find DIY hairstyles on Pinterest, start getting makeup inspiration and buy prom tickets.
- 2 months before book your limo, find your accessories (the bag and the jewelry) and decide where to take your prom pictures.
- 1 month before book hair appointment, book makeup and nails appointment
Don’t forget about how the dress fits you. Make sure to try on your gown before prom to make sure everything fits perfectly! If not, no panic! You can always bring it to a tailor if you’re having fit issues. Remember then about the shoes. You need to be comfortable in them so f you’re not used to wearing heels you should walk around your house the weeks before the prom!
If you’re looking for a tailor or a fashion designer or you’re interested in buying the red lace two pieces outfit above pm me or contact on 07434128224.
£19 – amazon.com
£8.01 – amazon.com
£28 – amazon.com
£32 – nordstromrack.com
£1,400 – jcpenney.com
£565 – jewelstreet.com
£95 – billythetree.com
£40 – farfetch.com
£17 – maccosmetics.com
£17 – le3no.com
£640 – selfridges.com
£31 – sanssoucistores.com
£36 – jcpenney.com
£20 – amazon.com
£400 – mansurgavriel.com
£140 – neimanmarcus.com
£155 – billythetree.com
£18 – blingjewelry.com
£28 – spigen.com
£26 – charlottetilbury.com
Look elegant in a white dress as Kristen Stewart #Twilight
#Glamour Icons get your own!
You have a Rectangle Shape Body if you have:
- undefined waist
- not many curves
- well aligned shoulder and hips
- create the illusion of curves and a defined waist
- Flaunt your ,lean arms and legs
- Belts to define the waist
- Pencil, A-Line and tulip skirts
- Bias cut dresses
- Tops and dresses with collars and ruffles or bows
- Square necklines
- Crop Tops
- Drop waist jackets and dresses
- Straight dresses and skirts
Get your summer look like Sara Carbonero:
Credit: polyvore.com, fabfashionfix.com, Google images
The Met Gala is like the Oscars of fashion- and the 2016 Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Instituta Gala didn’t disappoint.
Have a Look of some of the best Dressed Stars of the Evening.
Ref: Gala, Vogue, Google Images
- Tops or dresses that drop nicely around the body
- Round or low neckline
- Dresses or tops with details
- Dresses or skirts which are reaching under knees
- Warm color printed shapes
- Plain dark tops
- Wide baggy trousers
- Legging combined with a wide t-shirt
- Belt or other accents to the waist
- Big shoulder pads
- Strongly fitted items
- Flat shoes
Ref: Google Images