Are your shoulders and hips the same width? Do you have little to no waist definition? Then you are probably one of many who have a rectangular or straight body shape. Lucky for you it is one of the easiest body types to dress! Read on to find out how to best style your body shape.
- accentuate your waist to create the illusion of curves
- wear tops with interesting features and patterns to add volume to your top half
- create fuller hips with wide skirts or dresses
- jackets and blazers are great to ad fullness
- high neck tops look great on you especially if you have a long neck
- avoid clothes that are square and have no shape
- avoid straight lines and patterns that highlight your straight figure
- if you have a small bust then wrap dresses are best avoided
However, most importantly have fun and wear clothes you love and feel comfortable in!