The Hourglass body is considered as the most ideal body shape. Your shoulders and hips are around the same size. Your waistline is smaller and defined. When you gain weight the fat usually stores equally throughout your proportions. Show your curves off in a tasteful way without drawing too much attention.
– It is very important to define your waist
->Wear a belt, choose dresses or other clothes that cinch at the waist
– Seperate the waist area, that will remain your body balanced
– Wear fitted clothes, oversized clothing will make you appear larger
– You shouldn’t wear boyfriend styled jeans, it will not provide your body shape
– Don’t wear frills and ruffles on the bust area, this will make it appear too large
– Avoid jackets that end at the widest part of your bottom