All you need:
- Sandals – I bought mine at The Gap
- Strung shells or beads – I used these from JoAnn
- Hot glue
- Measure your strung shells across the part of your sandals where you want to place them.Cut the string (mine were on a monofilament/plastic string) leaving an extra inch.
- Put a drop of hot glue at either end of your string of shells. This will keep them from sliding off.
- Put a line of hot glue across your sandals where you want to place your shells.
- Snip your threads on either end right where you put the drop of hot glue to finish the ends.
REF: #Styling #Trinketsinbloom #Fashion #Inspiration #Howto